Best Paint Colors for Home Decor
September 6, 2017
From the bright whites of the past few years to this year's "Millennial Pink", there's always a trendy color when it comes to painting your home. If you want to stay ahead of the trends (and add a bit of color to your home), these are the shades that experts are predicting will be the latest "it" colors of interior design.
- Light, neutral pink. Affectionately called "Millenial Pink" in the fashion and interior design worlds, this soft, almost neutral pink is an easy way to try out pink in your home. It's perfect for a small bathroom or even an eclectic living room.
- Mossy blue-green. Light shades of blue-green have a soothing, relaxing feel that's perfect for the bedroom or living room, and many interior designers predict that this will be the biggest color this year.
- Bright coral. If you prefer something a bit brighter and more noticeable, a rich coral is an easy way to add a punch of color to your home office or living area.
- Grey-lilac. Also known as "greylac", this hybrid shade looks grey at first glance, but reveals lilac undertones when you look a bit deeper.
- Navy blue. Whether you use it as an accent wall or go all out and cover an entire room in it, navy blue is an elegant, moody hue that will make the rest of your furniture and decor pop.